1. His understanding made a deep impression ________ the young girl.
A) in B) on C) for D) to
2. They have been trying to arrive at a practical solution ________ the problem.
A) in B) to C) on D) with
3. In many American families, parents feel that children should make important decisions ____.
A) to themselves B) on themselves C) of themselves D) by themselves孝感癫痫病应该如何治疗
4. A good friend is one who will ________ you when you are in trouble.
A) stand for B) stand by C) stand up to D) stand up with
5. The speaker ________ his notes before the lecture.
A) ran down B) ran into C) ran out D) ran over
6. I find this treatment very ________ to my health.
A) advisable B) invaluable C) beneficial D) worthy
7. Don’t吃什么药能治癫痫病 have him for a friend. He’s ________ a criminal.
A) anything but B) but for C) rather than D) nothing but
8. As a ________ president, his views are treated with respect when he is interviewed.
A) prior B) previous C) late D) former
9. The supply of electric power to Madrid and neighboring districts has had to be ________.
A) weakened B) omitted C) restricted D) l长春市癫痫专业医院地址owered
10. Is it advisable to ________ our body to the sunlight.
A) reveal B) display C) expose D) show
11. ________ the punishment was unjust. Helen accepted it without complaint.
A) However B) So long as C) Even though D) Since
12. It is not difficult to ________ the idea that machines may communicate information to us.
A) admit B) receive C) accept 癫痫病人能活多久D) convince
13. I have not the least ________ of hurting your feelings.
A) concept B) intention C) mind D) purpose
14. As the shortage of certain metals approaches, others must be found to take their ________.
A) share B) place C) role D) shape
15. Mary is in bed with a fever and she can’t hope to ________ the cold in a few day.
A) get over