1. We ____ any physical reaining classes this week.
A. haven't had B. hadn't had C. had not D. did not have
2. “How are you feeling?”
“I've been feeling better since ____.”
A. the doctor has come B. the doctor will come C. the doctor had come D. the doctor came
3. This book is so long that I ____.
A. haven't finished it yet B. haven't f江苏专治癫痫病的医院inished it already
C. still have finished it D. still haven't finished it already
4. The dictionary is in the drawer. I lnow,because my brother ____ it there yesterday.
A. put B. puts C. putted D. has put
5. What ____ on Saturdays?
A. Susan usually does B. does Susan usually do C. does Susan usually D. usually does Susan do
6. By the time you arrive in L患上癫痫病2个月，请问要怎么治疗癫痫呢？ondon,we ____ in Europe for two weeks.
A. shall stay B. will have stayed C. have stayed D. have been staying
7. I promise you that I ____ you a present next week.
A. will to give B. will have given C. shall give D. shall have given
8. As a rule,water ____ at 100 degrees.
A. boiling B. boil C. boils D. boiled
9. Scarecely had I lockede the door when the k汕头市癫痫病医院预约挂号ey ____.
A.breaks B. broke C. was breaking D. had broken
10. There was a knock at the door. It was the second time someone ____ me this evening.
A. interrupted B. had nterrupted C. would interrupt D. interrupt
11. Pick me up at 8 o'clock. I ____ my bath by the time.
A. may have B. xan have had C. will be having D. will have had
12. Hardly ____ when it be男性癫痫病吃什么药好gan to snow.
A. had he arrived B. he had arrived C. he arrived D. he arrives
13. What ____ would happen if the director knew you felt that way?
A. will you suppose B. you suppose C. do you suppose D. you would suppose
14. If you smoke in a non-smoking section,people ____.
A. have objected B. will object C. objected D. must object
15. The win